Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...according to some Top Gear dude featured in Gwagen.co.uk's latest ad in Classic and Sports Car (a great Brit rag, by the way). FWIW.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,982 Posts
ALL MACK - 2/9/2005 12:01 AM

...according to some Top Gear dude featured in Gwagen.co.uk's latest ad in Classic and Sports Car (a great Brit rag, by the way). FWIW.
There's a video of that show. It was linked here recently. He says that lighted door sills are babe magnets.[:p]

·
Registered
2000 G300 TD
466 Posts
DUTCH - 2/9/2005 11:22 AM

ALL MACK - 2/9/2005 12:01 AM

There's a video of that show. It was linked here recently. He says that lighted door sills are babe magnets.[:p]
More specifically he says they are supermodel magnets.

But Jeremy Clarkson doesn't seem that convinced when he confesses to him that he thinks its the coolest car once back in the studio....

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,982 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I wasn't reading closely - didn't realize it was Clarkson. Only seen his show a few times and found it interesting and amusing tho he's a bit of a pedant imo.

·
Registered
2004 MB G500 Black
1,175 Posts
I don't know...but i like the door sill to say "MERCEDES-BENZ" than "AMG". Babes don't know what AMG is, but they sure know MB![:D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts