cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SORRIE PEOPLE I TOOK THE CAR LISENCE PLATE ( ERASED ) FOR SECURITY PURPOSES

Current upgrade on g wagon

Brabus 20s rims

bi xenon head lights

xenon fog lights

thats it ermm tomorrow at 2pm its going to brabus north america for BRABUS K8 to be installed in it!! DAMN ITS GONNA BE BAD ASS 0-60 IN 4.2 SEC!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
RE: G55 BRABUS RIMS AND XENON LIGHTS

Wow .. that is nice. You have my dream truck !! I dont like the headlights though. But everything else is nice !!

P.S- How can that not be fast enough ?? LOL

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
The name of the color is called Techtile gray. I like all of your mods except the front headlights. If I wanted to put xenons on my G, I would have used those bulbs available (the ones Kerr used).

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no choice coudlnt get anyting but those -_- head lights!!! sigh i was expecting it to be base but xenons but no!!! they changed it to that!! blehz

its ont techti grey its designo grey graphite designo i think! hehe =)

unique colour!!! hehe!!

·
Registered
03 G55/04 Rover HSE
45 Posts
Do you have a contact name at Brabus? I like the wheels. I think they would look great on my black/black G55. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Steve M

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
as of now i got no other upgrades ... except rims car just got flat bedded to brabus hehe andreas is my sales person there but i can get brabus rims direct i get better prices for parts and rims stuff like that

but engine upgrade doesnt make a diff hehe sadly got to pay the full pricce

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got it from south bay mercedes benz ( manager is charlie alfano ) i got it couple months back forget heh and yes its still new about 2000 miles on it

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/21/2005 9:10 PM

i got it from south bay mercedes benz ( manager is charlie alfano ) i got it couple months back forget heh and yes its still new about 2000 miles on it
Nice!! How'd you score 2000 miles on it without getting busted for not having appropriate tags (registration and state inspection)? [}:)] [:D]

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope just put on the dealership plates front and rear and in beverly hills cops leave you alone if you drive 100k car heh!

·
Registered
G58K, E55TK
177 Posts
How about some slack....?

The guy shows his car (without boasting about it IMO), you guys (on the SL forum) demand proof. He shows his keys, and you guys demand a picture of him with his cars. I don't know, but just because his written english isn't great does not seem like reason to call him a liar and question his integrity. I (quickly) read through the threads on the SL forum and never saw anything that could be considered "boasting" on his part. He wanted to share his cars and ask a question about aftermarket companies and you guys immediately jump down his throat and put him on the defensive.

Granted, if he was a posting like a nuisance and explicitly boasting or being negative to others, call him out and ask him to back it up. I just didn't see him doing that...enthusiasm - yes...but not boasting.

I think what bugs me is that I sense more resentment than skepticism from some of the SL members...

Poor taste IMO [V]

Just for reference, look at the all of the G owner's replies and compare it to the SL people. See a difference? SL guys ... a bit insecure [;)] ?

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
I grew up speaking only english and i suck at it.

I mean heck if he does have G55K and new sl he is the man...

Mean time i still have a 02 G with problems.

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/22/2005 1:10 AM

nope just put on the dealership plates front and rear and in beverly hills cops leave you alone if you drive 100k car heh!
Clever. Maybe your experiences with the cops have been more pleasant than mine...lol. [:D]

A good friend of mine in Houston, Texas drove his 2005 Dodge Ram 4x4 Hemi with red tags for six months without ever being pulled over. I think the dealer has up to three weeks to come up with the license plates. Personally, driving without appropriate registration (after the three week grace period) would make me a bit nervous.

Let us know how your Brabus G turns out! [8D]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.