Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sending my g55 to brabus on monday brabus north america!!!

I cant wait for it to be done HAHA. gonna be 530 hp and 595 torque i hope i am doing the right thing!

so many people said renntech. no one recommends kleemann or carlsson !!!!

what you guys think! let me know!

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
Take some pictures when it gets done. I've seen the Brabus G500, but can't imagine how much different the G55 will look.

·
Registered
TJs, FJ40s, JGCs, G500
2,343 Posts
I am sending my cat (black, 14 lb) to a fierce personal trainer in Brazil. He'll be the meanest cat in the county.

http://www.rubicon-trail.com/public/painterCD.avi (Win)

http://www.rubicon-trail.com/public/painterCD.mov (Mac)

Harald

·
Registered
07 GL450 PE, 06 SLK55
341 Posts
harald

Remember to post pictures of your cat's training regimen.....kick ass

[}:)]

·
Registered
TJs, FJ40s, JGCs, G500
2,343 Posts
Brabus is a good company? That is a strong understatement. It is the only MB tuner/outfitter where you don't lose your MB warranty after they are done. They have about the same status as AMG had before Mercedes bought them out.

Harald

·
Registered
'07 E63 Wagon; '12 Range Rover HSE
43 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/18/2005 2:48 AM

I am sending my g55 to brabus on monday brabus north america!!!

I cant wait for it to be done HAHA. gonna be 530 hp and 595 torque i hope i am doing the right thing!

so many people said renntech. no one recommends kleemann or carlsson !!!!

what you guys think! let me know!
As Herald stated, you were wise to go with Brabus as they will honor the same warranty terms that you would have otherwise lost with MB.

What are you having done in addition to the pully and ECU? Anything to the interior? New leather, or DVD entertainment? Brakes, wheels, etc?

The '02 Brabus G500 that was on the market recently was said to have had $55K worth of work done, but that included 6.1 engine, brakes, wheels and the entertainment system. Pretty sick!

Good luck and please post pics as you can.

Cheers

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i will for sure!!! mine will be bad ass people be done on thursday will take the pictures HEHE ( cant wait ) sending in monday brabus north america!

i dont tink it be a huge diff but it probably be in the engine section HEHE

·
Registered
'80 230G SWB, '03 G500, '80 280GE LWB (sold), '98 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (sold)
708 Posts
4x4abc - 3/18/2005 2:14 AM

I am sending my cat (black, 14 lb) to a fierce personal trainer in Brazil. He'll be the meanest cat in the county.
Harald,
I've heard Helio Gracie does great work. He can create a custom workout program that will get Painter back in shape and turned into an imposing Ju Jitsiu fighting machine.
Previous Students Below
http://podunk.cit.cornell.edu/flix/4020.mpg

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OH yeah brabus doesnt but i know renntech does.

but renntech has their own warranty only problem is that they are all over ( at florida ) so i would go with brabus =) right? hehe LAST YEAR OF PRODUCTION G55!! SO COME COME COME GET IT! hehe =0)

·
Registered
'07 E63 Wagon; '12 Range Rover HSE
43 Posts
4x4abc - 3/18/2005 3:26 PM

24Hours,

the point was that you don't lose MB warranty after Brabus worked on your truck. Guess my English wasn't clear enough.

Harald
My apologies. My impression had been that the manufacturer's warranty was void (for drivetrain or engine issues) upon any modifications, but that Brabus provided a warranty that replaces the MB warranty. In fact the recent Autoweek stated something along those lines. I must be wrong. I haven't called Brabus yet.[:D]

Ciao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts