Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i know some one has posted the link to the company that use to make the kids G wagens, I also know that some of you have collected them down through the years. I would love to have one for my daughter and have been searching on ebay, and i googled it looking for some information. I cant find anything. I also searched on here and the search does not pull up anything under electric cars or pedal cars that have to do with the toys

So if anyone can point me in the correct direction that would be awsome.

·
Registered
'94 G350TDL
304 Posts
The posting you read might have been mine. I was also searching one for my daughter, but I gave up. I saw one on Japanese e-bay a few years ago, but never seen one since then. I wrote EUROPA USA for somebody had bought one from there, but their reply was that the production had been terminated. Sometimes I search Italian e-bay for the company is based in Italy, but still very little chance to find used one.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I bought one some years ago and sold it again at no-profit to a good friend of mine. It ran on battery, but the battery was dead.
I believe it was +- 100 EUR.
I must have more pics somewhere put I can't find them at the moment...
I recall now, it also came with a little trailer.

Greetings,
Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, That would be so cool to get one for her, Her cousins have all the other stuff. Hummer, jeep, SL, and one has vette.

I found a unimog in canada but the wife said no way on that ;)

I wish we could get a little run made of them.

·
Registered
1985 280ge swb
233 Posts
I saw some in Toys R US in Germany five years ago. They may still be available. Thx

·
Registered
'94 G350TDL
304 Posts
Just wrote email to them. Let's see what they are going to reply. I could not find one on their web site. Thanks for your information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts