Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'05 G55K - Stolen; '87 560SL - Sold
469 Posts
This post confuses me ...

That pic of grafitti and paint on a G is funny?

Is there a child in a baseball cap at the wheel reading, and based on the dripping paint, did he not notice it just happen?

Why is there a naked girl in the nissan link below your pic?[:X]

It's early, so maybe I just need some more coffee to get it, but Tectite is one of my favorite colors, and nice to see more of them [:D]

·
Registered
300 GD SWB 1980
74 Posts
TheDogsCar - 3/22/2005 3:06 PM

Is there a child in a baseball cap at the wheel reading, and based on the dripping paint, did he not notice it just happen?

It's early, so maybe I just need some more coffee to get it, but Tectite is one of my favorite colors, and nice to see more of them [:D]
I'm sure it is too early for you...

Just a guy scratching / grafitti-ing on the G untill the owner appeared and hit the bloke untill he was bleeding like a pig...

·
Registered
1998 Puch G320 V6
196 Posts
Jean - 3/22/2005 9:50 AM

Just a guy scratching / grafitti-ing on the G untill the owner appeared and hit the bloke untill he was bleeding like a pig...
How did you discern that? I'm riding shotgun in the Dogs car on this,
m

·
Registered
2000 G300 TD
466 Posts
NewBuyer - 3/23/2005 10:51 PM

Jean - 3/22/2005 9:50 AM

How did you discern that? I'm riding shotgun in the Dogs car on this,
m
And obviously I'm in the back seat.... is that blood or paint?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts