Registered
see signature
4,017 Posts
Someone's photoshop.....

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
7,873 Posts
Now, this one I could live with!! ...and an absolutely fantastic colour .."if I do say so". :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:

There does seem to be a bit of rust showing at the door bottoms but the colour hides it well. :) :rolleyes:
Derek

·
Registered
B200 T 2007 Gone, Discovery Sport 2016
1,581 Posts
Now, this one I could live with!! ...and an absolutely fantastic colour .."if I do say so". :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:
Derek
Maybe a little gaudy but the colour may do:D but the best colour may turn out to be Primer Red if it has the problem that some of the members are experiencing.

Nice clean front end on the car :thumbsup:

Bill

·
Registered
B200 CDI SE
2,248 Posts
That's more like it :thumbsup: & those roof rails are ideal for our kind of vehicle.

If think Derek must be just a tad biased toward that colour though ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Its a fake, looks a bit rubbish IMO. Too much like an MPV rather than a tall hatchback.

Last I heard the A and B will both get replaced arround 2011/2012 type time. Sadly it looks like they will loose the sandwich platform which makes them so cool and unique :(

·
Registered
2009 b200, 2011 Ford Explorer XLT
134 Posts
looks like a Kia Rondo to me with the roof rails and the way the hood is now completely smooth. All the distinctive styling characteristics of the curernt generation have been eliminated.

·
Registered
B200 CDI SE
2,248 Posts
Surely though the B is an MPV ( Multi Purpose Vehicle) the term which is not as is commonly misconstrued a people carrier. It is Benz's answer to the Renault Scenic / Citroen Picasso Vauxhall /Ford /Seat etc etc MPVs. (and not as well equiped in many areas) Though M/B will try to assure us that it is a Compact Sports Tourer.

It is a pity about the rumoured change from the sandwich platform I feel that the Mk 2 (or MK3 if they count the 2009 facelift as a change) B will be a completely different animal & may possibly loose all the present advantages of the B.

·
Registered
B200 T 2007 Gone, Discovery Sport 2016
1,581 Posts
That's more like it :thumbsup: & those roof rails are ideal for our kind of vehicle.

The roof rails give the car way more character:thumbsup: Even for those of us who would seldom use them it would be a great option. I would miss the sandwich design if only for the extra drivers height.

Bill

·
Registered
B200 CDI SE
2,248 Posts
Quote " I would miss the sandwich design if only for the extra drivers height."

Yes it's nice to see over the hedge rows (when they bother to trim them) & it just gives that little further distance of vision making for safer driving.

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
7,873 Posts
Quote Bill-" I would miss the sandwich design if only for the extra drivers height."

Yes it's nice to see over the hedge rows (when they bother to trim them) & it just gives that little further distance of vision making for safer driving.
Yes....and at 4'6" ...I can use every bit of extra height I can get. :D :eek: :D

The back end seems a little chunkier and the rear roof line is different and more van-ish(negative)... But we have yet to see that end.

Derek

1 - 13 of 13 Posts