Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 06 cl500 the other day the Keyless Go didn't work. I can start the car with the fob, open and close doors with fob, but cannot just open the doors with a pull? What is wrong?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The door opens when you pull twice? If so, you apparently have pushed one button for too long. Check the manual for key comfort functions

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On my 06 cl500 the other day the Keyless Go didn't work. I can start the car with the fob, open and close doors with fob, but cannot just open the doors with a pull? What is wrong?
Now the fuse doesn't blow anymore but the car says key not recognized when I try to use the button on the shifter knob with doors closed and foot firmly on brake. Everything used to work! What is going wrong?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The door opens when you pull twice? If so, you apparently have pushed one button for too long. Check the manual for key comfort functions
Everything used to work. The fuse for Keyless go kept blowing. Today I put a fuse in and it didn't blow. Now it says key not recognized. Doors lock and unlock so it isn't a battery issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts