Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 40 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also need a chart of this kind please. My vacuum system has stopped working and I dont know which fuse to check :(

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
hey guys, my rear power sunshade stopped working, i suspect the fuse might be gone. if it is, where can i get a replacement fuse?

also, n00b question.. what's a relay? i see F26 & F50 for rear sunshade, and also relay "Q"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rear Seat Fuse Block

I have a 2000 S500 that suddenly lost power to the driver side power seat.

I assume is it a fuse, so I looked at the fuse diagam and see f13 and f71 as possible cuplrits. I checked the 40amp fuse in 13 on the driver side block in the engine bay, and it looked fine.

Next, I removed the rear seat and peeled back the insulation looking for the fuse block beneath the rear passenger seat....but I did not find one. I see something that says motorola on it...maybe something related to the cell phone. I do not, however, see a fuse block.

Do I have to disassemble something to get to it? There is a small black box under a bracket near the motorola device. Is that it...or is my car unusual?!

21 - 40 of 243 Posts
About this Discussion
242 Replies
104 Participants
wallyp
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing