Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe, was driving to get to the movies on time last night to watch Spiderman 3... rushed like mad, parked the car and then shut off the Engine. Opened the door, was almost halfway out :D while trying to pull out the keys with my hand.... but they just wouldn't get out!! I came back in, then turned them clockwise and anticlockwise several times... but they just remained stuck :mad: And all the while I'm thinking about Spiderman and how I have to be there before it starts... LOLLL :D But I was getting pissed trying to pull out the key using all my force... even started the car once again but to no avail.

Then I finally used my brain, the gear was in "N" and not in "P" :eek:

(was there for the show well before time to even grab some snacks... LOVED Spiderman 3)

·
Registered
C 240 02'
59 Posts
lol i thought that happend when u said u cant take da key out..happend to me too..not for spiderman tho..more like for a date LOL

·
Registered
1995 C220 102k
588 Posts
Yes, you'll notice that "N" does not stand for "Not Driving" ........ LOL

·
Registered
1981 300D
646 Posts
I wish my old w123 had the feature. I cant even tell you how many times, I thought my car was in park and not drive, pulled the keys out and do whatever. Than when I come back and I sit and wonder for 2 minutes why my starter isn't going. Its a good think I can at least keep the habit of setting the parking brake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts