Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx guys..appreciate it...im getting the same exact setup as HAI but im going to lower it later on..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Arnee..i could not answer you that personally on the Clk but most people are going with 2/1.........

<br> I notice that the front gap alot bigger then the rear. So if you want the fender gap to be even all the way around then 1/1 would be right. That also mean the front is gonna be alittle bit lower. That is what i did with my SLK. I personnally like the fender gap to be even. If i were you, i think you should wait until this weekend to see our's work first. But then Hai is going with H&R spring now and his car is Clk 320 not Clk 430 like your's. Why don't you ask MACH430 about his spring pads he's currently had on his car right now. He is also asking to re-do his spring. I believe he want to change the pads. I did not ask him why. But i did said 'YES' to him to re-do his springs.<p>jludlow-nt.qualcomm.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Arnee...if you look at FRANK's car you can see that the front fender gap is still very big with....

<br> 2/1 pads. To get rid of that front fender you need to go with 1/1.<p>jludlow-nt.qualcomm.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts