Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and fazooley (06 cls500) were throwing the idea around to see if anyone would be interested in meeting up and shooting down to atlantic city the weekend of may 20-22 (could be any of those days) for the SEMA show and some gambling.

i also have a friend thats getting married soon and shes having her bachelorette party at the Borgata that weekend and shes going to be with at least 15 other hot girls. i know a bunch of the guys from the ferrari message boards are showing their cars in the show and will be down there as well.

heres some links, check them out and reply if you might be interested or have any other ideas:

http://www.semaias.com

http://www.theborgata.com

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
whoever goes to this... please bring a camera! take some pics of the cars too.

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea for sure. i posted this over at mb world, bnzsport and mbklasse so hopefully there will be a good amount interested. it seems like the east coast, especially ny/nj area have the weakest meets and runs and we gotta switch that up, EC has to represent for once!

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
I can go if we leave Friday Night.

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
All,
Who from the DC/MD/VA area is going? The 20th is right around the corner. We should meet in MD (Columbia area).

Cheers,
Frankie[8D]

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
All,
Who from the DC/MD/VA area is going? The 20th is right around the corner. We should meet in MD (Columbia area).

Cheers,
Frankie[8D]

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
it would be pretty sweet to have a caravan of benzos going up there. do we have to make hotel arrangements?

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Plan to head up on Sat and I plan on returning on Sun so I guess I'd have to.

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
By the way, for those who may go to Atlantic City, any Texas Hold'em Players?

Let's Do IT!!!!!!![:D]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts