Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, new on the forum.has set the turbo on 250 diesel 10 valve, has a problem, should be turned up full load on the diesel pump, where is the adjustment skrew? help

pump insidan.jpg

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Something seems odd about the pic of your pump. Are you sure this is for an OM602 M-type pump? Here's a pdf of what you're looking for, assuming it is. You'll also need to set the idle speed lower

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Something seems odd about the pic of your pump. Are you sure this is for an OM602 M-type pump? Here's a pdf of what you're looking for, assuming it is. You'll also need to set the idle speed lower
upp have 1pcs engine with m pump, it is common;) but this I will adjust to the way that you see in the picture, looked a bit online to find a picture of such a pump I have, it left sitting in my car, saw on the web again 310D came with this pump ..

DSC00726.JPG

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
It looks like your pump has the anti-jerk control solenoid. I've never seen one before. I assume the adjustment is similar. No matter, don't turn the bolt anti-clockwise more than one full turn. As mentioned, you'll need to turn the idle down the same amount.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like your pump has the anti-jerk control solenoid. I've never seen one before. I assume the adjustment is similar. No matter, don't turn the bolt anti-clockwise more than one full turn. As mentioned, you'll need to turn the idle down the same amount.
okay, the bottom picture you'll see an electric valve or some thing, it goes into the screw that is at the bottom left of the top photo, the screw will back me to adjust to? think it is this, but are not quite sure,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts