Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price: $300.00
It's only one month old.

I just pulled the entire Bose system out of my car this last weekend. I wanted more than a tape deck in my car so I had to go with an aftermarket headunit and all new speakers.

My car is only a month old, along with the Bose system. It's in perfect shape with no problems whatsoever. Here is what is included:

MB Becker stock tape deck / headunit
one 2" Bose Center speaker
two 1.5" Bose tweeters
two 6.5" Bose door front speakers
two 6.5" Bose door rear speakers
one Bose sub/bass module
one Bose amp that ties the whole system together

You can get all the necessary wiring harnesses to hook the system up from a MB dealer. I can give you full instructions on how to install it and can even email you a wiring diagram/schematic that the dealer faxed me.

My asking price is $300 for the whole package.

email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Jakobud

·
Registered
1 Posts
c 320 amp location

Jakobud said:
Price: $300.00
It's only one month old.

Jakobud - I know you posted this essage wuite a while ago, but I am struggling to find the location of the Bose amp in my wife's 2001 c320 with the same sound system you appear to have sold. Can yo tell me where it is hiding? thanks - Harvey Bondar - [email protected]

I just pulled the entire Bose system out of my car this last weekend. I wanted more than a tape deck in my car so I had to go with an aftermarket headunit and all new speakers.

My car is only a month old, along with the Bose system. It's in perfect shape with no problems whatsoever. Here is what is included:

MB Becker stock tape deck / headunit
one 2" Bose Center speaker
two 1.5" Bose tweeters
two 6.5" Bose door front speakers
two 6.5" Bose door rear speakers
one Bose sub/bass module
one Bose amp that ties the whole system together

You can get all the necessary wiring harnesses to hook the system up from a MB dealer. I can give you full instructions on how to install it and can even email you a wiring diagram/schematic that the dealer faxed me.

My asking price is $300 for the whole package.

email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Jakobud

Jakobud - I know you posted this essage wuite a while ago, but I am struggling to find the location of the Bose amp in my wife's 2001 c320 with the same sound system you appear to have sold. Can yo tell me where it is hiding? thanks - Harvey Bondar - [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts