Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
74 450SL in West Texas. I need help identifying a part. Coming out of the bottom of the fuel pressure regulator is a line that goes to another regulator looking deal. This thing has what looks like a pressure adjustment screw on it and it is about 10” away from the fuel pressure regulator. I’m guessing that is the return line out of the bottom of the FPR but not sure. I read somewhere on here that d-jets don’t have accumulators (dampeners).

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
31,716 Posts
That is a diaphragm/damper. Don't try to adjust. D-Jets do not have an accumulator.

·
Registered
'79 450SL, '04 CLK200 convertible; former A124, W210, A209.
1,074 Posts
Hi Terry, that's most likely WUR (Warm Up Regulator) which adjusts fuel pressure between cold and hot states. As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words so why don't you post one just to ensure we're talking about the same thing.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,143 Posts
Hi Terry, that's most likely WUR (Warm Up Regulator) which adjusts fuel pressure between cold and hot states. As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words so why don't you post one just to ensure we're talking about the same thing.
It's a 74 D-Jet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts