Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,690 Posts
The pump (right side) is A2034705594, and the sender (left side) is A2094700994. These parts are the same for all states. The only difference for California is that the retaining ring uses a worm gear clamp instead of a screw ring like the rest of the USA.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply Rudeney. The only difference I see on the pump ml part is that the connector in mine is on the cop cover of the pump versus the part number you supplied which has the connector within the body of the pump. Should I be concerned about that?

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,690 Posts
Hmm, those are the parts EPC listed for your VIN. There are connectors that run inside the tank on all pumps. I think your car just has the fuel level sensor wire external. Where did you see a picture of the part? It might just be a generic one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, those are the parts EPC listed for your VIN. There are connectors that run inside the tank on all pumps. I think your car just has the fuel level sensor wire external. Where did you see a picture of the part? It might just be a generic one.
You were in fact correct Rudeney so thank you. I did do a decode of the VIN and it revealed that my car is a Flex Fuel model but apparently that doesn't matter. Furthermore apparently mine is a California car as it does have the worm gear clamp which sucks by the way ;) Thanks again Rudeney!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
GQ467
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing