Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Fuel Gauge

967 Views 3 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Gary
G
When my fuel gauge went wacky on my soon after purchasing my car, I was informed by the dealer that they know of the problem and that they would be happy to keep replacing it until a permanent fix was found. does anybody know if the have solved th problem for real?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes MB has updated the sending unit. There is a permanent fix.

: When my fuel gauge went wacky on my soon after purchasing my car, I was informed by the dealer that they know of the problem and that they would be happy to keep replacing it until a permanent fix was found. does anybody know if the have solved th problem for real?<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer replaced mine

After finding out about it on this forum, I went to my dealer and they replaced mine. It was hapa and Ron who informed me and so far I haven't had any problems.<p>=)<br>Mel<p>: When my fuel gauge went wacky on my soon after purchasing my car, I was informed by the dealer that they know of the problem and that they would be happy to keep replacing it until a permanent fix was found. does anybody know if the have solved th problem for real?<p><br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Fuel Gauge(Does this prob. still exist on the 2001 models?)

Does this problem still exist on the 2001 models?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.