Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1973 450SL
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody is familiar with FTE parts. I have to replace my master cylinder & the local parts supplier stocks FTE brake components. I have always used ATE products in the past.

I was assured that FTE manufacturers quality components in Germany & that they're a reputable manufacturer of auto parts for German cars.

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
32,360 Posts
I think this is the company. Not necessarily manufactured in Germany. How much are they asking for the part? If over $100 they are too high.

FTE automotive GmbH manufactures hydraulic brake and clutch systems for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. It offers aftermarket product portfolio, which include clutch cylinders, concentric slave cylinders, brake master and wheel cylinders, drum brakes, brake calipers, brake discs, brake boosters, master kits, brake cables, brake pads, and service equipment. The company is based in Ebern, Germany. It has commercial and technical support centers in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Sindelfingen, Wolfsburg, Stockholm, Coventry, Paris, Turin, and Seoul, as well as in Japan. FTE automotive GmbH has operations in Czechia, Slovakia, the United States, Brazil, and Mexico. The company has manufacturing locations in Ebern, Fischbach, and Mühlhausen, Germany, as well as in the Czech Republic, Brasilia, Mexico, and the United States. FTE automotive GmbH was formerly a subsidiary of Dana Corp

·
Registered
1981 300SD, 1976 300D
918 Posts
FTE is your only choice on Audi A4s; they made the originals for Audi. Have used their brake master cyls on Audi with good results many times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts