Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
former clk owner
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an extra set of stock wheels from my 2000 clk 430 for anyone interested. They are perfectly round but are in need of refinishing. The clear coat is peeling and they have typical curb scrapes. I would love to refinish them as a second set, but times are tight!

I will send photos to anyone who has plans for a set like this. Make me an offer, shipping from Ojai, CA 93023. Better if you can pick them up! You can email me directly as well. [email protected]

·
Registered
1997 Mercedes Benz - C230
198 Posts
Dude

will you sell them individually??

I have 3 already 2 rears and 1 front and am in need of a front rim...can you look at the front rim and tell me if its the following mercedes number

HWA1704010102 - 17 X 7.5 37et offset AMG Rim....Hollander number is 65241 if it means anything to ya

I paid $100 bucks each for mine off Ebay and are pretty much like yours..curb rash and clearcoat peeling off....am not concerned about it being perfect just need 1 so i can put them on my C230

shoot me a decent price if ur willing to break em up.....Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
1997 Mercedes Benz - C230
198 Posts
Zack

Hey thanks guy for the compliment to my C230....I wanted Monoblocks but everyone in the W202 forum seems to have them on their rides so i wanted mine to be a lil different and stand out more

all i need to get is 1 front rim and i'll have it complete how i want it for tires/rims and hopefully i'll get a reply back from this guy if he is willing to break up his wheels to sell me one

·
Registered
former clk owner
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dig your ride - but I don't think I want to split the set yet. I have someone who needs the full set so we are trying to make a deal. I will get back with you if it doesn't work out. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts