Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2015 S550 Sport ; 2003 CL500 Sport Pkg ; 1999 S500 ; 1999 CL600 **RIP**
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, listed are a few parts I think some of you might find interesting and useful. Prices aren't listed, however I will accept offers (granted I am a very reasonable and very fair person), I expect offers to be of the same caliber.
Also, should you need something you don't see listed, please don't hesitate to ask! Email me directly: [email protected] ...thanks Pete

1- LOWER CENTER CONSOLE:
a- shifter (console) unit...includes C/S button ...PRNDL/shiftgate/wood surround, and chrome bezel
b- outer wood surround...includes pass airbag on'off button. Also have second one that includes the on/off switch for the proximity cruise control, as well as the proximity adjustment wheel to adjust how far/close you want to be to the car in front/behind you!
c- parktronic proximity LCD display (located on upper front dash (in tan/dark beige plastic)
d- TWO driver window switch packs, along with the wood surrounds. One of the wood is in much better condition than the other
e- Wood strips above the seat controls (on the doors) of driver/passenger (2pcs)
f- CHROME "Mercedes-Benz" door sill plates (driver and passenger front ONLY)
which are pretty much BRAND NEW. NO SCRATCHING. I think these are optional, because I've never seen them before.
g- Dual-Zone Climate Control electronic unit INCLUDING wood surround
h- front center cupholder in perfect working condtition
i- beige leather OEM shiftknob
j- Passenger side COMPLETE mirror housing/assembly including mirror glass (LED turn signals on outer shell)
k- complete ashtray assembly (illuminated) with cigar lighter and ashtray insert included

Please let me know if anyting interests you. I have pics of everything so don't hesitate to ask!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.