Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold her two weeks ago. I have listed these items on eBay, but should have put them here first. I'll attempt pictures later, but for now I'll list the Item Numbers for eBay.

1. OEM Sun Screen - fits in window to protect dash on hot days. Excellent condition, heavy duty. Best offer + shipping. Ebay# 290209527172

2. All Weather Floor Mats - some wear at driver's right foot, but otherwise excellent condition. These are the "wave" design, not the "hex" design. Best offer + shipping. These are heavy! Ebay# 290209529732

3. Weathertech Wind Deflectors - This is a set of 4. These are in great shape, and I got them in December of last year. The rear passenger piece chipped a little when a guy was helping :mad: get them out, but they fit perfectly. Ship in original box with all packaging and instructions. Best offer + shipping. Ebay# 290209523324

I can end any of these auctions early. Also, if you are in the Nashville area, you can pick them up. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts