Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1981 Ural 375 , U1300L 1988
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An overbudget home repair is forcing me to sell my much cherished 404 3 Door DoKa. This rare beast being 1 of 16 built and perhaps 1 of 3 known to be on the road still. Cab was built by Lessonal Werke in Stutgart for MB/Unimog. This truck is a crowd gatherer. I have had people follow me for miles to stop me and find out what the truck is all about.

Truck is a converted 3.0L diesel (OM617) that was modified for use in crossing the Saraha - Dual 200L tanks, Michelin XS 12.5x20 Sand Tires (which are soon to be replaced with either XM or ML70 type treads), custom roof rack, custom light bar and large offroad lights, 12V system.

Runs well (starts with no problems in cold weather)- NOTE: Engine is currently getting new injectors
cruising speed 50 mph + max speed is 95 kmh but 80 (50 mph) is most comfortable.
Offroad the truck performs very well - Low end torque of 3.0L diesel is incredible
Quite a few mods - ie - red dot heater, roof rack - aux. lights.
Paint is good, flat Sand color with metal grey box. Not the prettiest paint job but it's functionable and easily repaired. No evidence of rust found. Small dings nothing major.
Interior is in good shape - with folding rear table and long 3/4 rear bench seat. Has space for Aux. diesel heater (not included).

I have quite a few options for this truck like a Newly professionally rebuilt OM617A (turbo) motor in the crate or an original M180 Gas motor (remanufactured). Please contact me for more information.

Chris McPhee
800-890-5797
see more details at :

http://hometown.aol.com/cmclnsay90/mymogs.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts