Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 SL63 AMG
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 18,300 original miles. Asking $22,000 or best offer.

Car is in great condition and runs and drives like new because it only has 18,300 original miles. It has a clean car fax record and has never been in an accident. Interior looks and smells like new.

The car is black with gray interior. The soft top has hardly been used, and works great. I store the car most of the time with the hard top installed.

Please contact me if you are interested. I live in the southern California area.

I'll see if I can get some pictures up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 SL63 AMG
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Pictures

Notice the condition of the top, like new!

I have looked around, and it is hard to find a SL500 with such low miles at this price. You will see others asking more. I have priced it to sell, so someone is going to have a really nice car with plenty of enjoyable miles left.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 SL63 AMG
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More Pictures

More Pics. You can see pictures of the engine compartment, drive belts, rubber hoses, all showing you how low mileage this car is. It runs like new as well. I have changed the oil every 2k miles, and/or 6 months when stored in the garage regardless of miles. I use fuel Stabil in the tank to keep the fuel Fresh.

New air filter, cabin filter and all fluids, including brake, anti-freeze, have been changed.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts