Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
C230 W202T
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
It's finaly time for me to change my car. I want to get another MB - W124/W140/W126 I'm still looking for 2 doors but as offer that is worth it i can accept 4 doors as well if it's no estate car! :)
If I'm sellig it i'm looking for 4000E, if its a trade then depends of the condition of the other car :)

So the car is W202T C230 150 hp Elegance.
WDB2020831F429840
Produced at the end of 1996 and sold at the begining of 1997 in Ulm - Germany.
I bought the car my self from there in 2007 . Friend of my friend is a car dealer in this city so he's being searching for a good car for me for a few months. I bought the car at 155000km now shows 202000km. So allmost 50000 km with no major repairs. Service book i am continuing to complete. Using only Castrol Magnatec 10W40.
As extras:ABS SRS x 2, leather interior with heated front seats, electrc mirors, snroof and all windows, the rear blinds ar in perfect condition, armrests x 2, cup holders in the back armrest, infrared key x 2, child safety function, original Becker, DVD/mp3 Audiovox with SD/MMC card slot - reads all DiVx and subtitles files but both can be removed from the car. There are rings on the central console - i bought the car with them. The car comes with 2 set of tyres ant two set of rims. 16"" alloy with summer tyres and 15" regular with winther tyres - brand new. It is a non smoker car since i drive it.
I.have changed only the steering weel rod about 1500 km ago as well as all linings. The car runs exellent and last 2 years i was using it only to go to work sometimes. Two tings need to be done so the car can be in ideal shape. The shift knob needs to be replaced - somehow it is in ideal condition exept the leather around the tile with the gears on the top. The other problem is that the car recived a deep keyscratsh on its left front mudguard, so this area needs a little paintjob. And on the pics you can see the original floor mats but they were a present for my brother! Basicly this is all. I'll answer any questions.
Best regards all! :)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts