Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Current: '07 SL550, '06 ML350 - Past: '99 ML320 (Sold), '98 SLK230 (Wrecked), 05 SL500 (Wrecked)
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I have a complete Center console for sale from a 1998 SLK230. The color is Salsa Red w/ faux carbon fiber panels.

Like just about everyone here, I had the peeling paint issue, so I actually bought a complete console, so I can still have the use of my car while it was being painted.

Well, I have just finished installing a freshly painted console in my car, so the original one (with peeling paint), is now available for sale. Other than the paint, all the parts are in very good condition.

So here are all the parts I have available:

Front and rear console sections with arm rest/Cover. $150
Cigarette lighter housing with sliding cover. $40
Mirror & Roof Switches panel (includes switches). $50
Shifter area cover with window switches & airbag LED $60
Lower cubby hole and ashtray assembly. $40
Front dash cover w/AC vents & Switches $70

Shipping will be paid by the buyer and will depend on where you're located. If you are located in the SF Bay Area, I can make arrangements for pickup, which is free, of course.

Let me know which parts you'd like. If you buy more than one part I can make you bundle deal.

You can PM me, or e-mail me: [email protected]

Thanks for looking. :)

·
Registered
Current: '07 SL550, '06 ML350 - Past: '99 ML320 (Sold), '98 SLK230 (Wrecked), 05 SL500 (Wrecked)
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures added

Pictures added. Click on each thumbnail to enlarge.

·
Registered
PROUD OWNER! 2002 slk32 AMG
1,505 Posts
you might try posting this on the crossfire forum. guys there always looking for a good deal and a way to customize their cars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts