Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's raining in SoCal and they wheels are a bit dirty but they are in PERFECT condition with no rash/marks. Tires only have 2,5xx miles on them. Tires are 255/35/19-285/30/19 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A. I'm looking for local buyers but will ship if need be.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
So, those are the 19's? And, my stock 18's (plus cash) for yours? My fronts are fairly new the backs have about 1/4 tread life left on them. Do you want pics? Give me your e-mail address?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In order for me to entertain any trades/offers i need pix, there are countless MB 18's out there so post pix before PMing me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tire Pics

BL_tire_rim.jpg

BR_tire_rim.jpg

FL_tire_rim.jpg

BR_tire_rim2.jpg

FR_tire_rim.jpg

Here are some pics. The weather here has not been great, so there is a little dirt on the rims. The rims are in great condition. Both front tires are fairly new, got them about 8 months ago with minimal driving. The back driving tire is a different brand of Michelin tire then the rest (it's a more sporty/aggressive looking tire)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey bkana, thanks for the inquriry. I'm looking for SL55, SL550 OEM wheels for the time being. These are CLS wheels and i'm not sure what they'll look like on my car bu ti'll defenitly keep you in mind brotha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.