Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
SL55
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22 spoke AMG Style V "Turbine" wheels. They are takeoffs from my 2003 SL55. I haven't used them since switching to a set of HREs in 2010 so I had them restored by Allow Wheel Services. They haven't been mounted since restoration and are in pristine condition.

Dimensions are:
Fronts: 18x8.5, ET30, weight 29 lbs.
Rears: 18x9.5, ET33, weight 31 lbs.​

Will also fit:
C Class, W202 and W203
CLK, C208 and C209
E Class, W210 and W211
SL, R129 and R230
SLK, R170 and R171​

If you use them with an older Benz that requires 12mm bolts you'll need to pick up a set of bolts with a 12mm thread and a 14mm ball seat.

I'm thinking $750 + shipping is a fair price. Local pickup is fine for anyone who lives within driving distance of Ann Arbor.

Pictures follow below. Drop me a PM if you'd like to see higher resolution photos.

·
Premium Member
SL's & 500E's
1,978 Posts
Good price - Nice wheels

Wish you were selling these wheels at this price 10 months ago, I paid more than I want to admit.

I have the exact wheels on my 99SL, and like you mentioned, special lug bolts are needed for older Benz with 12M hubs, 12M x 1.5 x 26mm R14, and they are available off the shelf at RadUSADirect.com

GLWS

·
Registered
SL55
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I had gotten my act together sooner!

It's always a bit tricky trying to come up with a fair price for parts that aren't bought and sold frequently.

Thanks for the kind wishes.

Wish you were selling these wheels at this price 10 months ago, I paid more than I want to admit.

I have the exact wheels on my 99SL, and like you mentioned, special lug bolts are needed for older Benz with 12M hubs, 12M x 1.5 x 26mm R14, and they are available off the shelf at RadUSADirect.com

GLWS

·
Registered
SL55
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the PM.

Somewhere I have a fitment table that I will try to track down and send to you and/or post here.

PM sent

_n.

·
Registered
SL55
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found the fitment table. Copy attached.

Thanks for the PM.

Somewhere I have a fitment table that I will try to track down and send to you and/or post here.

Attachments

·
Registered
SL55
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels are still for sale. Whenever I do get a buyer, I'll post the change.

·
Registered
SL55
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheels have been sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts