·
Registered
W204 & W211
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Taken from Benzoboi's old post:
Taken from Jimmydagreek's old post:
- RENNtech Monolites 19X8.5 - 19X9.5 in custom black matte powder coat. I (Jimmy) had the wheels which were in perfect condition completely stripped and powder coated by MagMasters in Santa Ana. This makes the powder coat about as strong as factory finish.

It's about that time where I let these babies go. They have been and still are one of my favorite wheels ever, but as some of you guys know, I already have a different set of wheels and don't need these sitting around. I bought these wheels off Jimmydagreek a while back and haven't had them on for too long. (Been switing between the stockers, these, and the HRE's.) Wheels are perfect! NO bends, cracks, or dents. Only concern is one of the centercaps were damaged a while back. (pic included)

I included a pic of the centercap that is damaged. It stays in place on the wheel but I have yet to try it on while the car was rolling. The center hub on the wheel prevented me from putting the centercap on the front 2 wheels. :nix:

Tires should have another 1k miles on it or more depending on the way you drive... :D :naughty:

Pm me any questions! Price is $2900 obo

All four

Driver front

Passenger front

Driver rear

Passenger rear

·
Registered
W204 & W211
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic of damaged centercap that still somewhat locks into the wheel

Centercap on the wheel

Front 2 wheels

Rear 2 wheels

Front tire size (They came with this size when I bought them)

Rear tire size (Also came with this size when I bought them)

Here is a pic of the wheels on the car

Pic of the centercap taken off because it wouldn't fit the hub

1 - 2 of 2 Posts