Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG, 2006 E500 4MATIC Estate
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of palomino-colored sunvisor clips without the little plastic flaps covering the screw heads. Metal contacts still work...sunvisor lights light up. $4.00 + shipping. Fits all 190E/Ds and other models from same era.

Grille surround emblem with fading blue. Threads still good on it. Great if you're missing one. $2.00 + shipping.

What appears to be a hose/tube that goes from the scoop to the airbox for a 190E/D, but when I got it, it was way shorter...perhaps for a 16v? Part#: 1020945682 $5.00 + shipping

AMG license plate frame; chrome; AMG emblem is a holographic image on bottom part of frame. Does cover up registration sticker if it's located on the bottom of the plate. $9.00 + shipping

Shipping to continental U.S. via USPS only.

·
Registered
2002 E55
67 Posts
Hey,

Can you post a picture of the plate frame with the holographic image illuminated?

I am also interested in the emblem, but I am not sure it will fit on my w210.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG, 2006 E500 4MATIC Estate
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the best photos I can take while indoors at 10:30 at night. But you get to see what the emblem generally looks like. It produces a rainbowish effect in the daylight. I can get pics tomorrow if you want. The frame itself is 100% flush; the emblem doesn't raise out. There are some water spots, but nothing that some cleaner can't take care of.

The grille surround emblem is basically a 1/4 in screw that goes through the hole in the surround kept on by a simple nut (not provided). If you have a hole like that, this should fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts