Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1995 s500 sedan
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of 20" maya DTR with pirelli p-zero tires, 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the rear, I dont know if I really want the machined face and polished lip, My old chrome wheels have grown on me. So if there is anyone who would be intrested in a trade, I will do so. The rims are in great condition with minor scratchs. If anyone is intrested in buying the wheels, I will also sell for 2900 obo.

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
It would help a lot if you would post some pics..I know there's a lot of guys that would be interested if they seen them. Good luck on the sale

·
Registered
1995 s500 sedan
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wheels are still on the car, so I'll take some pics of how it looks with the car.

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
nice wheels, its amazing how the S class makes them look small

·
Registered
2000 CLK
383 Posts
can you get into detail about the scratches it has , and also i was wondering if they have any bents or damages to 'em ...how long have they been mounted on the car ??..are they balanced and ready for mounting??...will they fit a clk???...will they rub ???...thanks in advance for your response ...after i read your response , i'll send you a private message with my offer

thanks

·
Registered
1995 s500 sedan
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No bends, no curb rash, some scratchs on the inside of the lip "polish scratchs" you have to get real close to the wheels to notice. Other then that the wheels are at 100%. They should fit a clk, but they may rub 275/35/20 in the rear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts