Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'87 190E 2.3-16
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in time for winter, I'm selling a full winter wheel & tire package for our cars. These alloys were on my 16v and clear the stock brakes, but they should fit other W201's as well. I have not tested, but I'm pretty sure they will NOT clear 400E calipers.

The wheels are O.Z. Fittipaldi alloys in 15x7" ET35. Cosmetics are rough due to road salt, but they're reasonably straight and took a good balance (center balanced). Tires are brand new Blizzak WS60 studless snow tires in 195/55-R15. If you're experienced with winter driving, you'll know these are among the best on ice and in deep snow. These tires are literally brand new: freshly mounted and balanced; never driven on.

Asking $500 for the set. Basically, you buy the tires and get the O.Z. wheels for free.

Wheel #1

Wheel #2

Wheel #3

Wheel #4

·
Registered
'87 190E 2.3-16
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few detail shots...

The wheels and tires are located in northern NJ just over the George Washington Bridge from NYC. Local pickup preferred. Come get them before the winter snow starts.

·
Premium Member
SL's & 500E's
2,005 Posts
If you had put this ad in Friday morning, your would have the money in hand and I would have that set on the wifes E420..

I went out and bought two snows for the back only yesterday and had them mounted on the stock rims.... For not that much more I could have bought these.....GRRRR

Well, Merry Xmas, and GLWS

·
Registered
'87 190E 2.3-16
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're expecting to get hit with another snowstorm this weekend in the northeast. Come get these before the excitement starts ... and help me make room in the garage!

·
Registered
'87 190E 2.3-16
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD, pending payment.

·
Registered
'87 190E 2.3-16
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buyer never came through with payment, so these are back on the market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts