Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of 19x8.5" Et35 Lorinser LM6 style wheels. My cousin bought them for his C320 but totalled his car. He's asking for $550 for them wheels. I believe these wheels will also fit ML, CLK, E and SLK class. Call me at (714) 722-2899 or email [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
the tires are damaged I assume or the wheels in some way ??

Car is totaled so I am assuming there is something wrong with at least one rim...

Do you have pics of the auctual wheels ??

Thanks.

·
Registered
384 Posts
whopse!

:eek::rolleyes:

ok ok I :surrender:

Good pointing it out :bowdown:

haha sometimes I do not read very well like an :asshat:

·
Registered
254 Posts
where are you located? i am in the sf bay area

·
Registered
254 Posts
damn! that would be one hella of drive down there.

love the wheels! good luck on the sale! the price makes them so tempting.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you have these in about a month, ill probably take these off ur hands (local 714'er Brea) center caps included right?

*theDirtiest
Yes, the center caps are included. If you really want them, I can hold it for you til next month when you have the money because I prefer local pick up. Don't have to deal with Shipping. Just give me a call to confirm that you want them. (714) 722-2899

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, the center caps are included. If you really want them, I can hold it for you til next month when you have the money because I prefer local pick up. Don't have to deal with Shipping. Just give me a call to confirm that you want them. (714) 722-2899
thanks br0 but i dont wanna say hold em' for me and end up not taking them off your hands. when im ready to buy and if you still got these, ill definatly be intouch =]

*theDirtiest

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If anybody wondering about the cost of shipping. I found out thru fedex that they cost @ $130 anywhere in the US. I'm willing to help pay $30 for shipping if you guys are interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.