Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
92 190E 2.6
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE NOTE- This is a repost of my other for sale thread because it got closed (due to bumping) and I had no way to edit it.

I have added a couple new parts and removed all the parts that have been sold, everything on here is still up for grabs!

I have decided to clean up the storage closet and the parts cabinet and sell of some stuff that I don't need, or don't foresee my self using. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping, feel free to shoot me offers on anything.

Rear springs of unknown origin. I was told they were off of a 400E, but I was never able to verify. they have been rattle canned red and they have been cut. As I said I am not 100% sure what they are off of.- $35 SHIPPED to the continental US

Vacuum modulator for door locks (came out of a w201, also works with w124)- $15

M103 distributor cover- $10

M103 air cleaner box with K&N filter inside- $35

M103 spark plug wire holder (both pieces)- $10

All black w201 eBay style grille insert with out chrome strips- $25

Used later style AC controls- $15

Original Becker radio (with VIN of the car it was removed from) Working when removed, missing the WB (weather band) button, Volume knob shows some wear- $20

Set of very slightly used Bosch copper core plug wires for m103- $30

Used 6 prong plugs for Euro lights- $10

Used AC compressor will work with m102 and m103 motors. Was working when removed, but has a bare wire that was causing it to short that needs to be taken care of (pictured below)- $30

The cleanest used m103 intake manifold that you will ever see- $30

86(I think)-89 center console in good shape. Fan speed controls still in there- $15

Full set of face lift side cladding (light grey) will need some touch up paint on some panels. This is for the cladding only,no side skirts, no bumpers. I will include most of the clips needed (I only broke about 5 in the removal process)- $65
Pictures of the car that they came off of-

PM me with any questions or offers, willing to wheel and deal!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts