Recently replaced balance shaft in my 2006 E350 4matic M272 W211. The original motor failed after first attempt at putting it back together and I needed to purchase a replacement motor from a local salvage yard. I was told that the replacement motor was in good running condition, carried a 90-day warranty and appeared to be sourced from a professional shop where numerous parts were marked as being inspected and all hoses were capped, etc. I wasn't sure if the new motor had same balance shaft issue as my old motor (unfortunately it had a low serial number and salvage yard was not cooperative in providing history), so I tore it down and rebuilt motor from ground up using most of the original parts from my motor or new parts. I never actually had replacement motor running so don't know condition with absolute certainty but it all appears to be in good working condition and I don't expect anyone to encounter any issues with these parts. Just trying to recoup some of the funds spent on recent repairs and hope it might help some forum members if they have similar issues with their vehicles.

ALL PARTS ARE BEING SOLD IN AS IS CONDITION NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES AND I WOULD STRONGLY PREFER TO KEEP SHIPPING LIMITED TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES VIA FLAT RATE USPS OR UPS GROUND. I will accept PayPal or USPS Money order and am not interested in any trades. Please PM me with any questions and I will try to help as best I can.

Have multiple parts so to minimize any confusion will post them in separate posts below. Thanks for looking!