Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: MINT (now with pics) 2002 W210 E320 4Matic wagon

I have not bought one of these in a LONG time, just because I don't see many loved ones any more.

I stopped and stared at this one, inspected it, and bought it. It's ridiculously nice.

2002 E320 4Matic wagon, 040 black over tan, full leather, premium, Bose, heated seats, xenons (aftermarket, but good ones), moonroof, OEM CD changer, 3rd row seat, etc. Only 64K original miles.

Clean carfax, no accidents or paintwork ever, just amazingly nice condition inside, outside, and mechanically. Two sets of wheels, OEM with brand new (under 200 miles) Dunlop Wintersport 3D, and extra set of MB OEM 16" alloys with Michelin Energy, about 45% tread left.

This car drives so smoothly on the road, even with winter tires, that you will not believe it. It doesn't drive LIKE new, it drives NEW. Full pre-purchase inspection at Keenan MB pronounced it by my service advisor as "an excellent well-kept example", needing only a new MAF and valve cover gaskets, both getting done this week. Otherwise, mechanically flawless.

I am confident the first person that sees it and drives it will buy it; it's that nice. Yes, it's expensive, I overpaid for it, then spent another $1500 on tires, wheels, and service. But if you want the nicest one out there, this is it.

$14,900. Call Bruce at 856-912-2600 or email me at [email protected]. I can provide dozens of MB buyers as references, including Benzworld members.

Oh, also, touch-up paint, all books and manuals, MB VMI report, mats, tonneau cover, restraint net, etc. all included. Sorry about dark exteriro pics, sun was going down, but she's mint.....as-new condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Pics? I told myself over 100,000 miles ago that I'd be getting rid of my W124 wagon at the first sign of trouble... Still waiting.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Somebody should buy this car and have a happy new year!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts