Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car is an absolute must-see. I know everyone says that, but this is the real deal. The paint is immaculate and in showroom condition. This was a Florida car, so it never once saw salt and has no signs of rust. The interior is flawless and the leather/upholstery is in perfect condition. I will come right out, up front, and state the only flaw with this car: a sizable tear in the soft top (I do not know what caused it) that you can clearly see in the last picture of the second post in this thread. Other than that one relatively minor issue, this baby is in pristine condition, inside and out. It was "driven" by one person: my grandmother. I say "driven," in quotation marks, because my grandmother is the ultimate "granny" driver. I *know* that everyone says this, guys, but I'm NOT BS'ing you... she hardly even touched this thing. Not that this is a GOOD point, but I don't think she even removed the hard top ONCE (don't worry, it has since been removed and everything has been detailed).

The car was given a once-over by a Mercedes dealership about two years ago and it has since been taken back twice for routine check-ups (nothing was wrong). New tires and various other items were installed (I can provide you with documentation as needed), as well as a brand new battery just two weeks ago. It has been garage stored and babied for its entire life, and recently only driven a few miles per week (just to keep the battery and tires fresh). Every single original item and piece of documentation is included with this baby, bar none. I can guarantee you that this is a one-of-a-kind at a price well below what I could be asking. You will be hard-pressed to find another 560SL in this kind of condition with such low mileage.

This car is going for $21,000 FIRM! I guess it could be shipped anywhere in the United States (at your expense), but I'd rather stick to a local sale. I'm located in Northern VA, about twenty minutes from Washington DC. Please give me a call at five seven one, two oh five, eight eight three one (ask for Chris) or seven oh three, six three one, oh nine one nine (ask for Patty or John). Alternatively, you can email me at 'hawleycj' followed by an at symbol followed by gmail dot com.

Anyways, without further adieu, here are some pics for you all...

(CLICK FOR HIGH-RES VERSIONS)

·
Registered
85 300 TDT
2,260 Posts
Trusted long-time poster and Benz nut, available to be your eyes and ears on the ground here. She certainly looks like a beaut, eh? PM me. I work in NoVA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trusted long-time poster and Benz nut, available to be your eyes and ears on the ground here. She certainly looks like a beaut, eh? PM me. I work in NoVA.
This is excellent. If anyone is interested, this is a great opportunity as I have nothing to hide!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You updated the photos right out of it. Check your links.
LOL, they actually disappeared because I exceeded my bandwidth on googlepages (this car is popular!). I'm using a different host, now, so they should be visible. Please let me know if that's not the case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts