Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
05 E55
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my buddy got a job in the parts department at the local Mercedes dealership. [:D]

He can hook us up (as low as he can go without getting fired) with wholesale prices on OEM parts...he's hooked me up plenty of times way below retail.

If you need a part, PM me with a part you need and the year/make/model of your benz and I'll get ya a quote. Most of the time, he can ship it for free too.

·
Registered
05 E55
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it...but probably not.

He can do smaller, shippable items like MAF sensors, O2 sensors, Spark plugs, filters and electrical/mechanical items etc.

·
Registered
02ML320 & 06RClass (sold)
1,632 Posts
Can your buddy hook me up for 02`ML Composite guard grill - prime. Give me the price plus shipping to NJ(08876). Email / PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
05 E55
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE

Sorry for the delay in getting back to some of you. I've been helping quite a few people out and have helped a bunch, but am going to have to "cool it" for a while so my buddy doesn't get fired...he just started! [:D] So I'll let you know when we're back online again until things settle down.

Thanks and sorry for the people I couldn't help...

-str8ridin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I am needing intermediate gearshafts for my 1978 280SE, these 2 gears run the distributor and as far as I can tell they are dealer parts only...my car is apart for bypass surgery and I am really needing to find these.

Mike in San Diego

1 - 7 of 7 Posts