824 Cashmere Leather $1550

Optional Equipment and Value-Added Packages Premium Package 2 $4320
057 iPod Integration Kit $425 DVD Navigation, Sirius Satellite Radio
396 Voice Control $510 Heated Front Seats, Rear Side Window Blinds
Hands Free Communication System, Keyless Go
Bi-Xenon Headlamps with Active Curve Illumination
Headlamp Washing System, Corner Fog Lamps

Total Retail Price $64,290.00

I am the second owner this beautiful car and it has a clean Carfax (provided at time of sale).
It has the highly desirable Premium Package 2 option package ($4329) which includes navigation,
satellite radio, heated front seats, rear side window blinds, hands-free communication system (although
I have never used it), key-less go, bi-Xenon with active curve illumination (headlights that move with
the turning of the steering wheel), headlamp washing system and corner fog lamps.

Cosmetic damage is two scratches on the right rear door that came with the car, a dimple and a spot of pine sap on the roof and what looks like a small screw driver scrape to the front hood below the wiper blade; I have attached close-up photos of those items in the Reply that follows.
LeftDownside.JPG
. Interior
and exterior are well above average for a car with 72400 miles (as of 9 September 2019). There are no rips or tears
in any of the three rows of seats nor are there any broken pieces of the dash surround and center console.

This Mercedes is in very good mechanical condition. Probably the most important thing an enthusiast
would want to know is the intake manifold was replaced in January with a Remanufactured
Intake Manifold Mercedes-Benz 272-140-24-01-80 at a cost of $1574.90 ensuring many more years of
traditional Mercedes-Benz reliability. The air suspension only shows any drop at rear of car during the very cold overnight weather. It quickly self levels and this does not present an issue during the remaining seasons.

Included with this car is two keys, the original window sticker as well a copy of the original New York Title from its purchase at Rallye Motors in Roslyn, New York. The original Owner’s Manual, supplements for i-Pod Interface as well as Maintenance Log and several other original booklets that came with this vehicle when new and will be provided to the buyer.

A very well maintained, original Mercedes Benz all-wheel drive wagon with a third seat owned by a
Mercedes-Benz enthusiast. This car is available for inspection in North Adams, MA.

PRICE: $11300 pr Best Offer

LeftDownside.JPG
RightSideDown.JPG
RightRearDoorExterior.JPG
Wheel1.JPG
FrontHood.JPG
Rear.JPG
FrontSeats1.JPG
Jeffrey's Cell Phone: (413) 441-9348
His Home Phone: (413) 664-2741
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts