Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is most of a Turbo Technics twin turbo kit for Mercedes M104 engine cars(300E, 300SL, 300SE, E320, C36, S320, SL320). It comes with intercooler, intake tubing, air cleaner cover(older cars will need a newer box or fabricate something else), both turbos, manifolds, oil lines, heat shields, wastegate actuators, exhaust elbows. Also available is a manual boost controller, and Zeitronix oxygen sensor. Does not have fueling upgrades. The system was installed by the previous owner and used for fewer than 2000 miles, so I was told. More pictures upon request. $2000 or best offer. Located near Bakersfield, CA. I'm willing to travel as far as Las Vegas, Sacramento, and San Diego. Also open to shipping but probably only to the US. Willing to trade for a 1JZ/2JZGTE engine with the rear sump oil pan or front sump plus $300.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump.
$800 - Also have a custom donut-less driveshaft and modded ASD differential, 3.69, for a 300CE. Might fit the sedan.

$850 - 190E-16V 5-Speed Getrag. Delrin bushings, rods, shifter, pedals, hydraulics.

·
Registered
00 ml55, 06cls55, 94e320 wagon, 00c43
1 Posts
do you still have this kit? if so what else is needed. i see your talking about fuel, does in need an ecu or somthing. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts