Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any one need a a full complete lorinser kit for there cls i have one. totaled my car!!! so i never had the chance to put my on. i paid $6,900.00

will give it away for $4,800.00 fron/rear/bumpers still box plus side skirts l/r rear trunk spoiler window spoiler and fog lights plus all hardware with exhaust! never used brand new in boxes. these are the real thing they are stamped with lorinser logos all in side kit and boxes. i'm getting the new s class 550 and i want that kit from lorinser please if your intrested e-mail me at [email protected]

tony

p.s i also have the lm5 2 piece wheel 19x9.5 for front and 19x11 for rear never mounted for the same car just wheels never bought the tires

if you take the wheels also make is total $6,500 total with wheels

·
Registered
46 Posts
bba586 said:
if any one need a a full complete lorinser kit for there cls i have one. totaled my car!!! so i never had the chance to put my on. i paid $6,900.00

will give it away for $4,800.00 fron/rear/bumpers still box plus side skirts l/r rear trunk spoiler window spoiler and fog lights plus all hardware with exhaust! never used brand new in boxes. these are the real thing they are stamped with lorinser logos all in side kit and boxes. i'm getting the new s class 550 and i want that kit from lorinser please if your intrested e-mail me at [email protected]

tony

p.s i also have the lm5 2 piece wheel 19x9.5 for front and 19x11 for rear never mounted for the same car just wheels never bought the tires

if you take the wheels also make is total $6,500 total with wheels
any chance you let go of just the wheels? I just need to check the style. email or PM me.

:)

gino

1 - 3 of 3 Posts