Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the interior out of my 300SEL

You get- Front Seats, rear seats, door panels, floor mats, carpeting, transmission tunnel trim and all other pieces/sections of cream of trim. Condition is a good 9 out of 10 (No cracks or tears in the leather) $750

I'm taking this interior apart very carefully and will be including all of the screws and hardware that go with it. Ideally this is for someone who is looking to either replace their worn out interior or someone with an earlier W126 who is looking to update to the late style interior.

I will upload better/specific pictures upon request. PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Please excuse my ignorance at 4 something am, but what is the exact color of the interior? My 126 has code265, mushroom ( or champignon ). Thanks.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please excuse my ignorance at 4 something am, but what is the exact color of the interior? My 126 has code265, mushroom ( or champignon ). Thanks.

Yes the interior is cream/mushroom, NOT palomino. It's actually the same interior color as my car show below (I know, I really need to get better photos taken.)

(Nice Trek Discovery!)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nitro has the first pm in to you, but if things don't work out with him, please pm me.

Thanks for the compliment. It's actually an '02 Kalahari edition. Less than 35k miles. 350 for the world, with only 150 in Borrego Yellow. I replaced the 4.0 with a 4.6 from. P38 range rover, and put on BMW M5 heads. Then I re-geared the transfer case.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm bumping this as it's spring time and I finally managed to finish pulling the interior out.

Due to the size and weight of the seats I would greatly prefer for this to go to someone within 150 Miles of central CT (I will deliver!)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry but i'm still hoping to sell this locally (Updated photo off all the removed panels)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP

Still available and the price is now $550

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, do you have the foot rest and the 4 floor mats available? also interested in the steering wheel and the shift knob, and both front seats and the rear seats (cushion plus the seat backs)

Thanks,

Theo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts