Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a pair of HP-10 19¨Rims(black with Chrome lips).THey are 8.5 in front and 9.5 rear.They are 5x112 bolt pattern.They fit any benz and audi A4.

I had them on my C240 but i sold it so thats y im getting rid of them.I only had them on for like 1 month.THey have no scratches dents etc.They look brand new.The chrome has no rust no nothing on them.

Im selling them for $1000 plus shipping.OBO!!!!!!
This is WITHOUT TIRES JUST THE RIMS!!!!!!

If anybody is interested let me know.

I live in miami.fl.Thats where the rims are.

I accept paypal or i can have an auction on ebay just for u.

Make me an offer and maybe ill let them go.I really need the money.You can email me at [email protected] and ask me questions

Here are the pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the offset

What is the offset and do they fit a big brake application? I have a clk 550 and I am interested in these wheels if they fit without spacers. Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah i would like to know more as well about the offsets. I have a 2003 CLK55 and live in Miami so maybe i could come see them in person.

Thanks
Justin

Email me at [email protected] let me know where abouts in Miami you are.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Listen well to tell u the truth i dont know much about the offset.All i know is i had them on my E320 without no spacers for sure.You can definitely come see them anytime u want.I live in kendall by Miami dade Kendall campus.
You can call me at 305-300-4670 whenever u wanna pass by and see them.I need to get rid of these rims ASAP.They are brand new with no scratches or nothing.Let me know.

Jbfmcar said:
Yeah i would like to know more as well about the offsets. I have a 2003 CLK55 and live in Miami so maybe i could come see them in person.

Thanks
Justin

Email me at [email protected] let me know where abouts in Miami you are.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had them on my E320 without no spacers.They shouldnt need any spacers at all.I dont know much about the offset cuz when i bought them i put them on right there and without no spacers at all.
I really cant tell you much other than i had them on mine with no spacers.Sorry!!
THey should fit with no problem whatsoever.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the rims should fit without spacers.Let me know if u still interested.
Thanks

mforni said:
What is the offset and do they fit a big brake application? I have a clk 550 and I am interested in these wheels if they fit without spacers. Thanks.

·
Registered
2002 C240
5 Posts
did you have to do any modifications to put them on i.e rolled fenders, spacers, or anything? also, how was the ride quality? i like them a lot and i'm local

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Have Sold These Rims!!

Thank you to everybody for their interest in the rims.
I HAVE SOLD THEM!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts