Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'84 500 SEC Euro 040 black Lorinser 2005 sl500
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
---------------------SOLD--------------------------SOLD----------------------------SOLD-----------------------SOLD-------------

Removed from a w116 AMG euro 6.9, this well cared for AMG steering wheel will fit a 116 with the "nut" style steering column as it sits with the included adapter. Not sure if that is an early w116 or late w116 but the wheel adapter slips onto the steering wheel column and is held on with a 22mm (?) nut.

This wheel is also appropriate for w126, w123 and r107's but you would need to get the correct adapter to have it work on your model.

The wheel itself is in very nice condition with no issues with the stitching for leather nor are there any wear marks on the leather. It feels nice and spongy with out any hard, dried out feel to it. Just a nice premerger Amg wheel.

Missing center AMG letters.

SOLD____________________________________SOLD______________________________________________SOLD_________________________________

Attachments

·
It Is What It Is, Dude
22,841 Posts
Removed from a w116 AMG euro 6.9, this well cared for AMG steering wheel will fit a 116 with the "nut" style steering column as it sits with the included adapter. Not sure if that is an early w116 or late w116 but the wheel adapter slips onto the steering wheel column and is held on with a 22mm (?) nut.

This wheel is also appropriate for w126, w123 and r107's but you would need to get the correct adapter to have it work on your model.

The wheel itself is in very nice condition with no issues with the stitching for leather nor are there any wear marks on the leather. It feels nice and spongy with out any hard, dried out feel to it. Just a nice premerger Amg wheel.

Missing center AMG letters.

Price is $225 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

pm me for my paypal address. I will load pictures shortly.

FYI, that adapter will fit C/R107 through '79 for certain.

·
Registered
'84 500 SEC Euro 040 black Lorinser 2005 sl500
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the fitment tip. I knew I had seen that column set up before but couldn't remember what model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts