Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
06' CLS500 w/AMG Sport Package
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale, I have a set of Roderick Ruleta Wheels. The fronts are 20x8.5 (2 inch lip) and the rears are 20x10 (4 inch lip) with a 20mm ET front and rear. The fronts have Falken FK452 (245/35/20) tires that the inside edges are worn and should be replaced (due to driving in sport mode) and the rears have Federal 595 Evos (285/30/20) with less than 1000 miles on them. Rear tires are in excellent condition. Includes lug nuts and wheel locks. Local pickup for $1000 or I can deliver deliver them anywhere between Los Angeles and San Jose. (my zip is 93420, I live on the Central Coast of Cali) If you pick them up, I will throw in a black three bar grill and LED puddle lights for your mirrors. On to the pics:

Fronts:

Rears:

On the car:

·
Registered
3 Posts
price

Looking at some for sale on the east coast for cheep but would haft to have them shipped. Are those 5x112 lug pattern and if so and if I picked them up from yr house and you don't haft to drive any ware and deliver them what would be yr rock bottom price? Would or could ya take four hun for them?

·
Registered
06' CLS500 w/AMG Sport Package
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking at some for sale on the east coast for cheep but would haft to have them shipped. Are those 5x112 lug pattern and if so and if I picked them up from yr house and you don't haft to drive any ware and deliver them what would be yr rock bottom price? Would or could ya take four hun for them?
Yes they are 5x112. What car are you planning on putting them on? These wheels are hubcentric, so they may not fit cars other than MB? As for rock-bottom, you pick em up price....$700. I'm not gonna get into the whole I paid this for them and that, but these wheels are in excellent shape and even at my original asking price, would be a deal. Let me know if you want them for $700?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rims

yep there the same ones that I'm lookin at on the east coast and they'll defiantly fit, my cousin is driving out and could pick the other ones but its not till the end of december and id kind of like to get this going asap. I have a buddy in LA thats driving up to ware i am on sunday that can grab them but I was wondering if theres any way you could sale them for six it help me out a lot, don't have very much cash rite now and thats what the yard out east wants for the other set. I kno there bank new I've been trying to find a set for a couple years now for a good price but if yr available later in the day sunday and the price works Id like to buy them if i could.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts