Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded to a clk55 recently, and have the clk55 airbox leftover. This includes the physical air handling box, the AMG filters, and the AMG engine cover. No intake tubes are included (the 430 tubes can be stretched to fit right, better on the passenger side than the drivers side). The cover has been cut smoothly and accurately to fit around the 430 oil filter. You can find threads with how people cut them and they look terrible, but I used a spacer and a special cut so it looks nice. Here are pics:
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w208-clk-class/1328997-amg-clk55-airbox-new-ideas-n-pics.html?highlight=airbox+clk55

New, this setup costs over $350. It was only used for about 5k miles also. If anyone wants to pick up in the Atlanta or northeast GA area, that would be great. I can ship if I get a good offer. Please pm or email me any offers. billsclk430 has first dibs if his offer is good. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need one of them! How much u want for it i got the cash if u did'nt allready sell it. Ive been looking for one of them used for a whille now. I live in Boston Ma, so you would have to ship it witch I would pay for just get the shipping quote and I will take care of it, Thanks,
Steve.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
have you sold this? I just saw this post. Did you sell your 430 with the race exhaust on it?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meeting a guy in atlanta with it tomorrow. will let you know if it doesnt work out.

i kept the eisenmann exhaust. i think i'm about to install it on my 55!!! i believe it will fit, and i hear it doesn't void an extended warranty. plan on researching more first. if it doesn't fit or i decide i don't want it, will let u know.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Ok, Bill got to it before me, how about that exhaust buddy? Lemmie take it off your hands :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, exhaust is up in the air. if i can install it (and it fits well) with no warranty issues, i'll be selling Bill my amg exhaust. if i have problems w/ install or if it voids the warranty, i'll be selling the REAL (hand picked up from the eisenmann factory in germany) exhaust. and you'll have first chance. BUT i'm banking on it fitting, and it looks like the warranty will be no problem

1 - 9 of 9 Posts