Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 5 OEM Mercedes Benz AMG rims for sale. The first are off of a SL550 and are 2 fronts and 1 rear. The other 2 are off of a SL63 and are both fronts. All of these rims are slightly bent but have no curb rash at all. These are perfect for anyone looking to replace a cracked rim or to have as spares. I'm selling these for $300 each. These rims new from the dealership are over $1,000 EACH. I have more pictures of each wheel and the part numbers on the back of the rims if needed. I'd prefer local pickup but will ship if necessary.

·
Registered
22 Posts
offer

Senator my offer is this NOTHING and I'd appreciate it if you paid for the shipping and repair yourself.
Sorry couldn't resist my best effort of Michael Corleone.
Godd luck with the sale though, and at least it bumps you back to the top.

·
Registered
2001 E55 AMG
3,294 Posts
2 fronts and 1 rear. The other 2 are off of a SL63 and are both fronts. All of these rims are slightly bent but have no curb rash at all.
........Did you mean that the other way round,not bent but with curb rash?..........What price does aluminium scrap at theses days?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Noo I wrote it right. They are 2 fronts and 1 rear from a 550 and 2 fronts from a 63. They are bent with no curb rash. Is that not a fair price for these wheels? If not then someone give me an offer they think is fair. I'm just looking to get rid of these.

·
Registered
11 Mustang Convert,.87 El Camino,09 Avalon Limited,05 GMC Sierra Denali, hunting AMG car.
224 Posts
WTF?

Not to piss in your cornflakes;but to give you a comparison,I just purchased a set of 4 used and in perfect condition off ebay for $800.At least this'll get you back to the top.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts