95% tread front
10% tread rear.
225/45/17
245/40/17
two 17x7.5 and two 17x8.5
sumitomo hrz2 front
bridgestone re 71 rear

YES THESE ARE REAL ////AMG
they are NOT FAKE. REAL I SAY AGAIN REAL ////AMG. None of those fake stuff on my car..

I am the 2nd owner of these rims. i maintain them very nicely. i never curb rashed it after i got them, all curb rash was done from the orginal owner; Turbo turrle

These rims will fit W202..and thats all i know will fit, will not fit the w124's becaus the rear wheels stick out too much maybe not, i have high offset. willing to try it on a w124 if asked.

BAY AREA PEOPLE only, will not deliver. You come pick up. Either ur bay area or u come pick up rims, WILL NOT SHIP, i say again I WILL NOT SHIP, if u want to pay me 500 USD for shipping that is fine with me, then we can talk, else pick up.

has curb rash on 3 wheels, thats right not just one but Three!!! *rare* most of curb rash is on the driver side?? why u ask me? i duno this isnt UK...u have to ask the owner b4 me.

i decided to go back to my stock 15's and my stock brakes. i want the stock look on my car..looks good.

sellign 700.00USD price NOT nogitable. thanx for ur concern. have a nice day!!!

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY NONE OF THAT I'LL GIVE U 10 BUX FOR IT...THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF MAN. I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE PARTS, MY DAD IS SELLING THE CAR IN A FEW WEEKS. SO HURRY UP AND BUY!!

[email protected]
[email protected]

Curb rash #1 front passanger side

curbrash #2 - none curbrash; rear passanger wheel

curbrash #3; front driver side

curbrash#4; rear driver side

front tires

rear tires

1 - 1 of 1 Posts