Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my wheels which are 8.5Jx18" front and 9.5Jx18" rear, staggered-width AMG 5 spoke alloy wheels. The front offset is 25 mm & the rear offset is 23 mm, with 5x112 mm bolt pattern. I purchased a brand new set of Bridgestone Potenza tires from TireRack a month ago for $825. The tires are 245/40ZR18 front and 275/35ZR18 rear. There is about 95% tread left on the tires.

The wheels have some normal curb wear on them but can easily be refinished. Please see the pictures below for more detail.

I am selling the wheels+tires for $1,600 but I am open to any reasonable offers you may have. I am willing to the ship the wheels+tires also. Buyer pays for shipping.

Please PM with any questions or offers you may have.

Thank you.
_______

EDIT - THE PRICE IS NOW $1,500 OBO

EDIT - THE PRICE IS NOW $1,200 + shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump...

btw.. these wheels fit my brother's 1991 560sel without rub/spacers or anything.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM sent.. btw I did another price drop to 1200.. Chris7747 has first dibs since I first pm'ed him.. otherwise next in line gets them for only 1,200.. + shipping of course.

·
Registered
29 Posts
What year SL500 were these on? I've been trying to figure if they'd fit, bit my manual talks about 31 and 34 mm offsets (I have a 1998). I don't know enough about rim offsets and how they would affect the fit, fender clearance, turning clearance, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
126 fan
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing