Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a very rare Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Convertible. The car has low km's and is in exceptional condition. All available options and a very rare color, the only SL65 for sale in British Columbia! V12 Twin Turbo with 603hp and 738 ft lb's of torque. Original MSRP of $236,000.

Please call 604.644.1218 for more details. Priced competitively, new car on the way!

$69,500

Alex.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My jaw was down the ENTIRE time i looked at the picture. Stupendous and beautiful! WAAAYYYY out of the price range of a broke college kid like me :( Good luck with sale though!!

-TheDon

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
all that money spent and it's not even a 5-spd?

nice car, but interior has too much plastic and is too "shiney" for me, looks like it would created much road glare with top down

·
Registered
263 Posts
I agree with turnpike.. I cant condone spending over 20,000 for and automatic car.. I cant understand americans who buy automatic cars.. I love the US but hate that over 90% of the people here cant drive stick.. Sometimes i wish i lived in the UK or Germany.. I've seen 2006 mercs e500's with manual tranny's... It pisses me off that we have these dumb auto's.. I love bmw's because they are drivers cars.. But as of late they really aren't.. The m powered cars only came in stick.. But now these new ones are offered in manual tranny and this gay ass paddle shift crap!! Sorry BMW you are no longer drivers cars... I dont understand why they even offer this paddle shift crap, are we all going to be Formula 1 race car drivers? Why do we need something that will shift in miliseconds.. Sorry about my rant fella's its just something thats been on my mind to say for a long time.. If i had over 236k to spend id buy an aston martin DBS or v12 vantage.. With a manual tranny!!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I agree with turnpike.. I cant condone spending over 20,000 for and automatic car..
though I LOVE manual transmissions and prefer them over autos, I'm not sure I follow your logic, don't automatics cost more to make/buy/service/replace than standard transmissions? I don't see how in a car like this it detracts from the value at all, despite its racer intentions I doubt many of these make it that far out of the garage

But again, just my opinion, beautiful car by the way! GLWS :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts