Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great vehicle and hard to sell, but wife wants a newer one. Who am I to argue!?!?!

Great shape, I have owned it for 2 years. It likely had the bumpers repainted, as there are a couple places (front and rear) where there are some chips. Body is otherwise straight and clean, no dents.

Right-rear pillar has clear coat peeling off, typical for this model and whomever repaired it should have used a paint rather than clear coat.

The usual, power everything. No Navigation. AM-FM-6CD changer and Cassette. Both seats powered and heated. Cruise/tilt/air/airbags (front, rear, sides). All original glass, still has serial numbers. To my knowledge, no accidents or body work. Certainly not while I have had it, and have found no indication of any.

New parts:
Battery- 1 year old
Tires (Michelins)- less than 1 year
Brake pads- less than 1 year
Rotors- less than 1 year
Front driveline bearings and seal, rebalanced- 1 month ago
Pwr steering pump-installing this week
Cruise control module-waiting for new part to be shipped to me
Towing receiver installed in spring this year, 4-wire receptical
Just had oil changed a few months ago (M1) and new radiator, brake and AC charge/fluids
New air filter
New key fob (2nd key)
New gas cap

We have taken good care of this car, and the small imperfections in the interior were there when we bought. A coupld minor scrapes of the vinyl on the lower dash and center console. Nothing big.

Vehicle is located in Denver, Colorado area. Let me know if interested, and I can get some pictures to you and give you any other details that I missed here.

Not considering a trade, as we pick up our replacement later this week. So, need to sell this soon.

Thanks
Dennis

1 - 1 of 1 Posts