Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 E55 AMG
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2004 e55 engine and drivetrain. I bought the car a few months back. It is a salvaged car and I knew that at the time of purchasing it. What I didn't know was the previous owner lied about the true damage on the car. Turns out there is frame damage beyond my repair capabilities. The car actually looks really good and the interior is about a 9 out of 10. The car only has about 30k miles on it and runs like new.

Because of this I am advertising the engine and drivetrain and giving you the car for free (makes it easier to get the engine to your house.) I am hoping some one is looking for just the engine and drivetrain and can sell the rest of the parts after they get the car.

I am asking $16,000.

·
Registered
2004 E55 AMG
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally have pics of my car to post

Sorry this took so long to post pics. I am now really ready to sell my E55 as we just bought a home that we found needs a lot more work that anticipated so my toys must go starting with my E55.

It now has about 31k miles. I did my best getting the coil overs sorted and it rides a ton better than my original post but its still not perfect IMO.

Still its a very nice car for someone that knows body/suspension work or wants to strip the car for all that its worth.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 E55 AMG
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure for $16k and I will throw the whole car in for free. Sorry I don't want to part it out. I am selling it whole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts